Fox Brothers Career Opportunities
Local Building Materials supplier is seeking at least one full-time counter salesperson with a service centered attitude and an ability to help our customers achieve success and create loyalty. Experience in the building trades is recommended. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and works well with customers, fellow staff members, and can follow orders to achieve company goals. This position requires the applicant to have good people skills, be able to address any needs our customer clientele may need, waiting aggressively on the walk in trade, as well as making sure that the customer’s needs have been thoroughly addressed and have been met before they leave the store.
- Maintaining the showroom
- Taking and processing orders for customers over the phone and in person
- Assisting with walk-in sales
- Participating in training
- Addressing and resolving customer issues on a timely basis
- Assisting with customer service inquiries and general customer support
- Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
- Past counter sales experience is recommended
- Knowledge of the building industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with a team while also self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Possess creativity and problem solving skills
- Able to follow orders of superiors to accomplish team goals
- competitive hourly rate w/bonus opportunities, as well as sale commissions.
- Insurance Incentives (health, flex accounts)
- 401K w/ discretionary match
- Paid Time Off
To apply for this position, please visit Fox Brothers Company website.