Habitat for Humanity of Kent County seeks to add a Driver/Warehouse Associate to our ReStore team. The ReStore team supports Habitat Kent’s mission, putting God’s love into action, bringing people together to build homes, communities, and hope. Habitat Kent is focused on recruiting a diverse and equitable workforce, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- part-time hourly position
- pick up and transport materials and items donated to the ReStore with company provided vehicle
- load and unload contents, maintain a clean, orderly and safe warehouse area
- accept and process in-coming donation
Qualified candidates should have
- exceptional donor/customer relations skills
- chauffeur’s license or the ability to obtain one
- a safe driving record
- previous driving and warehouse experience
- ability to lead and direct volunteers
- basic math and office equipment skills
- demonstrated record of dependability, responsibility and follow-through
- must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and stand for extended period of time
Send resumes by April 15, 2016 to email@example.com. No phone calls or walk-ins please.