New Home Sales Professional Position Available With Maplewood Homes
It’s an exciting time to part of the new home industry and we are looking for some great people to add to our team as we grow. Maplewood Homes is a small, but dynamic home building company targeting an underserved market niche of new homes starting under $200,000. We are a respected and established builder with a 20 year history of happy customers. We have built over 200 new homes in West Michigan since 1996.
We are seeking a Top-Tier Sales Professional for our Grand Rapids New Home Sales Office. The Successful Candidate will posses Exceptional Communication Skills, a High Level of Integrity, a
Strong Work Ethic, and Consistent Follow-Up Discipline, and will also be Detail Oriented and Well Organized. There is a High Earning Potential for the right candidate.
• Plan and Organize Open Houses at our Model Homes.
• Maintain a Regular Schedule of Open Times
• Schedule Private Model Home Tours
• Effectively Communicate New Home Advantages
• Qualify Prospective New Home Clients and Guide through the Construction Loan Process
• Assist Clients with Home Site Selection
• Guide Client through Selections of Options and Upgrades
• Contract Signings
• Act as Client Liaison throughout the Construction of their New Home
• Perform Related Administrative Tasks
• Build and maintain a database of available homesites
• Create blog and social media content
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Knowledge of the sales process and proven record of success
• Real estate license helpful, but not required
• Housing industry experience helpful, but not required
• Valid driver’s license and clean, appropriate transportation
Forward Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org