- Spring 2018: May 25 – June 9, Fridays & Saturdays 1p – 9p, Wednesdays 5p-9p, Memorial Day 1p-9p
- Fall 2018: October 5 – 20, Fridays & Saturdays 1p – 8p, Wednesdays 5p-8p
What is expected:
- Training is provided typically 3 weeks before the Parade begins
- Volunteers are asked to sell and check tickets, in addition to keeping a tally of visitor traffic
- Typically homes are staffed with 2 volunteers per 4 hour shift. That totals 4 volunteers per day, 2 on Wednesdays or 32 volunteers if each person works one 4 hour shift
- Each non profit will need to submit their EIN
- As the volunteers are asked to sell tickets (tickets are priced at $12 each) non profits are asked to supply a starting cash box
Does your company want to get involved?
Looking for a way to give back to the community on behalf of your company? Your employees can volunteer to staff the Parade of Homes in the Spring or Fall, and the HBA will designate your donation to a local nonprofit of your choice!
How do we sign up:
Contact Priscilla Lyon, Events Director at (616) 281-2021 ext. 252 or by email at email@example.com
Current Volunteer Resources: