The Home Builders Association Foundation works to make an impact on the lives of those with special housing needs and to support the development of the next generation of housing industry professionals.
The HBA Foundation was in 1988 as a 501c3 to support the industry and give back to the community. It is an arm of the Home Builders Association and works in close connection with the members, board and staff of the HBA. The Board is made up of builders, associate companies and community representatives.
1. Support non-profit organizations like Home Repair Services and Disability Advocates with monetary and volunteer time to construct more than 650 access ramps and other critical home repairs.
2. Provide scholarships to students entering the construction industry.
3. Oversees the Next Generation/Workforce Development Committee and partners with local education and community partners to attract, train and retain talent for the residential construction industry.
4. Award monetary grants to nonprofits serving some of our most vulnerable special needs community members, including Habitat for Humanity of Kent County, Shepards of Independence
and Bethany Christian Services YouthBuild. We have granted over $250,000 since our inception.
1.Participate in our fundraising events and have A LOT of fun while supporting
a great cause.
2. Donate money to support our mission.
3. Volunteer your time to support
4. Volunteer your time to serve on a committee or the Board of Directors
1. Because you should support the
industry that provides for you!
2. It’s a great way to support the community!
3. Because it’s a great way to network
with people in your industry!